Thursday, March 02, 2006

Regenerate Our Culture

As I was reading other blogs today, I stopped by The Rebelution. It was here I discovered a new and very promising organization – Regenerate Our Culture. This organization is headed by bloggers I highly respect such as Tim Sweetman of Agent Tim, Kristin Braun of Spunky Jr., Alex King of Smarthomeschool, and Jake Smith of Mission36Teen. This organization is dedicated to the purpose of regenerating our culture into one that is based on a Biblical worldview. Regenerate Our Culture, once launched (check out their button in my sidebar under Announcements to watch the countdown), will bring together the best posts from the teen blogosphere and will create a network of blogs. Be sure to check them out often!

Another fine announcement from Conservative Textbook.

No comments: