Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Vote For Conservative Textbook


Hi folks. I have entered the Homeschool Blog Awards 2005. This may come as a slight surprise to some of you, so I suspect I should explain some things.

Over the past year, I have kept my education low key in the interest of keeping people focused on my articles, not my background. However, I believe it is high time that I reveal my background to you all.

I am home schooled. I have been home schooled since kindergarten. In the fall of 2005, however, I started to take classes at a community college. My current (senior year!) schedule now consists of 3 home school classes and 2 community college classes.

I hope this little post explains some of my views to you, and also makes my participation in this awesome contest much easier to understand (up until this point, as I said, no one ever knew where I went to school for my high school classes).

Please vote for Conservative Textbook. I am listed under the Current Events Homeschool Blog category. To vote, please click on the below button (the top one works as well). Thanks a ton!

Caleb

PS – Please follow ALL the rules (but then, I’m talking to the best readership on the Internet, so I don’t even have to remind you guys of this).

Here are the rules.

1. No voting by email.
2. No anonymous votes. Please use a valid email or blog URL.
3. You can only vote once. Duplicates will be deleted and votes disqualified.
4. You can only vote for ONE blog in each category.
5. A blog can only win in ONE category vote.
6. In the event of a tie, both blogs will be given the award in that category.
7. In some categories, both a teen and a parent blog may be chosen.
8. Voting will end on December 26, 2005 at Midnight EST.
9. Winners will be announced as soon as all votes are counted and verified. No later than January 1st, 2006.

Also, thanks to all those hard working bloggers who have taken time to make this contest possible.

No comments: