If you are a regular reader of my blog, you are aware an organization that I believe holds great promise is in the works. This organization is Regenerate Our Culture. As a launch sponsor of this new website, I am please to announce that it has gone live! Regenerate Our Culture is ready to rock!
Regenerate Our Culture is managed by several recognized bloggers including Tim Sweetman of Agent Tim, Kristin Braun of Spunky Jr., Alex King of Smarthomeschool, and Jake Smith of Mission36Teen. Regenerate Our Culture is dedicated to the purpose of regenerating our culture into one that is based on a Biblical world view.
Now that their website is up and running, make sure to stop by on a regular basis to check out the new materials and opinions they post.
Another fine announcement from Conservative Textbook.
SMART? HAHAHA
Most of you know that I tend to stay on topics concerning today or
tomorrow. I do not focus on ‘the good old ‘days. But today I am goin...
No comments:
Post a Comment